Information We Collect & How We Use It
House Of Dee, L.L.C requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, or write a product review. We may also collect data through other channels in the future.
How We Use Your Information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as, but is not limited to:
- Personal Information to create your personal account at Houseofdee.net (e.g. your name and email address)
- Be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- A record of your House Of Dee .net orders and purchase history
- Be able to validate that your are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
We do not collect any personal data directly from individuals under the age of 18. If we discover that any such information is in our possession, we will delete it.
Data Collected Automatically
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This may include information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our site, visit our site, or complete a purchase.
Please note that House Of Dee, L.L.C does not currently actively respond to "Do Not Track" browser signals or mechanisms.
Last Updated August 7, 2020
Thank you for choosing House Of Dee.net
HOUSE OF DEE, L.L.C